My Followers

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What shall I do with my money?

A picture taken at Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Really miss the nice and peaceful white soft beach!

Everyday I keep thinking to do something that can generate more money. And as of now, I still can't decide although there is huge opportunity for me to invest in a new fund that will be launched by Public Mutual, Public China Ittikal Fund. However, my thought of buying a cheap low cost apartment still in a deep consideration as it will also can generate me more money if I can rent it to somebody. I've found few houses in http:www.auctions.com.my that meets my financial goals. I really enjoy myself :) if i can consider to take both opportunity but with my financial limits, I can only consider for one! So sad... :(

My current two fund in Public Mutual is serving me so well and really kick off ASB aside hehehe. As of now, for the 1st fund, I'm investing in Public Asia Ittikal Fund and for the second, the hottest fund in the market that i use to invest, Public Ittikal Fund. The performance of this two fund and the progressive economy of China and its capability to strive better really can't make me just sitting and watching. I need to do something but how? House or Unit Trust? Arghhhh...!!! Still can't decide! Help me!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...