My Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

YAMAHA LAGENDA 115ZR or 135LC CLUTCH 5-SPEED?

Yamaha 135LC CLUTCH 5-SPEED

Black - 135LC CLUTCH 5-SPEED

White - 135LC CLUTCH 5-SPEED. I prefer this :)
I really love the bike. Tadi ptg berpeluang melihat, sentuh dan duduk di atas generasi terbaru 135LC di Ah Hong Motor, Sentul. Ah Hong's price are bit high after a friend of mine did a comparison with one Honda Authorized Dealer near Persiaran Batu Caves and another Yamaha's Authorized Dealer, Kok Motors not far from Selayang. Knowing that, I left Ah Hong to join my friend, Najib.

Ah Hong's required RM3600 deposit with RM230/m for 24 months but Kok Motors and Honda offer RM3500 deposit with RM200/m x 24 months. Honda requires the buyers to pay RM150 for processing fee and need to wait around one week for the stock. I think, the price Ah Hong offering was due to 'free' attractive gift for his customers. Still considering but can't decide. Moto nie sangat panas dan sangat risau takut hilang!

Read more on the specifications at http://www.yamaha-motor.com.my/135lces/home.html

YAMAHA LAGENDA 115ZR
Blue - Lagenda 115ZR. I prefer this too
Another kapcai i'm looking for is Lagenda 115ZR. I just love the attractive colour. So 'ranggi' and the design is not bad too. The price were not bad and in my budget. Ah Hong's RM2500 dep with RM180/m for 24 mths. Honda, RM2500 dep, with RM170/m for 24 mths and RM150 for processing fees and also need to wait for one week for the stock to arrive. Kok Motors requires RM2500 dep, RM170/m for 24 months and the stock is ready. Just bring I/C and deposit money. 

Read more on the specifications at http://motomalaya.net/blog/category/lagenda-115z/

After the comparison, I will go to Kok Motor someday for the transaction but not yet decide which bike I'm on to.

I need some advise. Thank you

26 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...