My Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cucu pilihan atok ke - 13

Nampak x? Ko ado?

TERBELIAK SAT BIJIK MATA NEH SAMPAI MACAM NAK TERKELUAQ PUN ADA BILA DAPAT ANUGERAH DARI  ATOK

I have been selected by http://anaknegori.blogspot.com for blog review on his yesterday's entry and I do not realize until this morning after scrolling down all his past entries. Being chosen as 'Cucu ke-13 Atok' at least make me smile at the moment and relieve my heart from the current congest. I don't have any idea on what criteria for Atok to select me. What I can say, thank you Atok for being such a great 'grandfather'. You know, http://anaknegori.blogspot.com always be one of my favorites. 

Yo may read the whole review HERE

UP FOR GRABS : Free ASUS Netbook + Modem!

4 comments:

a said...

congrats bro...

alongxp said...

congrats bro...

Unknown said...

hihi...tahniah tau...thanks jadik cucu atok...x moo sodih2.....senyum...tak perlu kata apa-apa....
=)

Unknown said...

iyah!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...