My Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

1st Cashout: Says.my

GREAT!!!
On May 12, I had received an e-mail from Yuna on my cash out request that has been done on April. This was my first cash out after few months as my initial action just to verify and to ensure the way all the  campaigns run before was legal. Many members have their membership revoked due to certain issues such as fraud clicks and not certified with SAYS.my terms and conditions. With the verification e-mail, I know the way  I run the campaign is certified. Eventough it just a two digit RM, I think it's worth as I'm doing it just for fun and not really put my 100% commitment on the campaign. For the second cash out, I will keep until it reach three digit RM :)



Hey Razali Aripin,

It's Yuna from the SAYS.my community team. I’m happy to inform you that your earnings have been verified, and we will be processing with your RM XX.00 payment within 2 weeks time.

I will let you know when the money is in your account!

Yuna
SAYS.my team
Follow me at http://twitter.com/saysdotmy
Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SAYS.my

16 comments:

Unknown said...

wah!duit dah sampai 100 ringgit ke.huhu

Unknown said...

Rozuan - blom hehhehe

nc said...

hi :)

im an active Says.my user too...good way to make extra money ba kn.. no matter how little it is :)

mesti ada issue verify kn..ive faced the same issue for my first nuffnang cash out as well. but got it after being verified..n emailed them.

:)

nice to meet u

Unknown said...

Nancy - True... Dis one is the easiest way I think. Just need our creative way to do it. Gud luck and nice to meet u too.. :)

Hairil Rizal said...

Not bad for a start... :)

Unknown said...

Hairil - yeah betul. Tq

aNtu_BaEk said...

Leh blanjer ar....lols

Unknown said...

wahhh... ngam2 kamu balik huhuuu

ejoy said...

tulis omputih xpahamler

Unknown said...

ejoy - copy guna Google Translate r hehehe

MOH KEMBARA said...

Assalamualaikum Ali, rajinnya awak buat keja2 ni...teruskan berusaha!

Unknown said...

Waalaikumusalam kak. Nie just saja2 jer sambil2 dok blog2 nie :)

YuFakhrullah said...

singgah sini :)
http://sang-pemimpi-tegar.blogspot.com/2011/05/termengaku-dekat-my-own-crush.html

Unknown said...

The Towel Ninja - Singgah2 sellau lah ok Ninja

ewanrani said...

wah...dapat duit dari says tu..ewanrani dah pernah dapat rm50 dah..tggu yang kedua plak nie..yang kedua lagi masyuk...hehe...

Bangunan Tenaga Solar Terbesar Didunia

Unknown said...

ewanrani - wahhhh bagus2. Sama2 la kita bersusah payah utk dapatkan free money dr tenet nie hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...