Hey guys! You should go and watch this awesome movie. You will never regret with the actions, comedies, graphics, actors and ahhhh... I do not know how to explain further but please go for Thor! This is what we call movie. It is a much watch movie for this year. My rating, I give 5 out 5.
Why such perfect point? This is why:
- The best parts of the movie involved action and a bit of comedy
- The visual effects were awesome
- Every scene has a purpose to it so it doesn't feel draggy
- The love story between Thor and Jane Foster show a certain simple chemistry; a woman awestruck by this strange, interesting man, and a man moved by a woman’s passion.
- The magical actions, robots, human fighting all great!
- The magic and science explained well. Some may call it magic but others it is science. Basically it is the same
- The brotherhood, family, friendship, patience and loyalty was shown as an important value
Synopsis by TGV
Marvel Studios expands its film universe with a new type of superhero: THOR. This epic adventure spans the Marvel Universe; from present day Earth to the realm of Asgard. At the center of the story is The Mighty Thor, a powerful but arrogant warrior whose reckless actions reignite an ancient war. Thor is cast down to Earth and forced to live among humans as punishment. Once here, Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of his world sends the darkest forces of Asgard to invade Earth. Kenneth Branagh directs this fantasy epic which stars Australian actor Chris Hemsworth as the ancient Norse god, Tom Hiddleston as his evil brother Loki, Natalie Portman as Jane Foster, a young woman who befriends Thor on Earth, and Anthony Hopkins as Odin, Thor's father and king of Asgard. Expect to see agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., previously seen in ''Iron Man,'' to make an appearance, further forshadowing the coming of The Avengers!
Thank you TGV and Nuffnang for the Complimentary Pass. I went to TGV Metro Kepong after done with my shopping together with my housemate, Baharin. This is my first time entering the cinema eventough it's only take 15 minutes drive from my home. The Cinema located on the rooftop of Jusco Metro Prima Kepong and built with 6 hall. The parking is free as long as you bring the JJ Card or you just pay RM1.