My Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My New Journey Begins Tomorrow

I’m gearing up to start on my new story, and in fact, I’ve already begun the first chapter, begun to set the stage. This story will take me into new territory, pull me into a new place and new air to breathe I’ve never gone before. This is my decision and this is the opportunity that I need to grab, feel, taste and enjoy. I know, this is the risk that I want.

Anytime you start a new story of your life the questions are plenty. And I’m excited and terrified.

I’m taking a chance, a risk, and I hope it pays off. InsyaAllah


It's definitely going to be a long day tomorrow :)

9 comments:

tupaimerah said...

good luck! :)

Unknown said...

tupai - tenkiu babeh!

aNtu_BaEk said...

always begin with bismillah...have a nice, new life chapter =)hopefully everything will goes well....insyaAllah

Unknown said...

Good luck.. May Allah make your wish come true..

dyanna said...

Good luck ali_pirate! =)

betul, bila start sesuatu yang baru mesti rasa gementar dan banyak persoalan about the future. don't know about you, tapi kadang2 saya rasa kecut perut.

Insyaallah, kalau niat kita betul dan kita bersungguh2, apa yang kita nak, Allah akan beri.

Unknown said...

working at cimbcliks now??! erk cimb bank?

Admin Buat-Duit-Lumayan said...

Hope u will success in the future.

Panduan maybank2u. Lengkap & TERHAD!
Dapatkan Tips & Cara Buat Duit
Start klik

Unknown said...

All - tq everyone

miss nina said...

GOod luck my fella.
chayok2x!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...