My Followers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

The closure of damaipeace.blogspot.com

To my dear all friends,

It has been a quite long time damaipeace took part in the bloggers world. Eventough not so active like others but from it, I learnt so many things by readings and surfings to other's blog. I knew and connected to some friends also via damaipeace. These make damaipeace are so valuable to me.

I do love blogging and that's why I don't have any concrete reason to quit from these blogging activities. However, in the need of some spaces and giving some spaces I need to decide this just to put some damai and peace into my mind and maybe to someone. At this time, this is the decision. Hopefully there is some miracle to help me from closing damaipeace.

Before the life of damaipeace come to an end, I would like to take this opportunity to seek apologies if any of the posted postings was accidentally smashing your hurt, zig zagging your emotion, bombing your madness and others. It was really an accident.

The date of closure is yet to decide but is very soon.

Thank you for the reading.

Salam
pirate_kl

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tc....good luck

dyanna said...

I'm sorry to read about the closure. I follow ur blog sometimes. Just too bad. Anyway, good luck in making spaces to others ;)

OMnorthern said...

zali, adeh, susah nak baca omputih, aku tak terrer,hehe

OMnorthern said...

syokla, depa balik kampung,lalalala

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...