My Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hi world!

My blog! Is it easy to create an interesting and useful blog that may attract others? Well, I just keep trying to have one like that and this is a beginning of all, hopefully.

Honestly, I don't have any idea to share with. However, the 'Sharing is caring' keep playing and flying around and keep pushing me to share what ever I can share with others. What can I share? I don't know...(I will try to knock my head later :p)

Hmmm... It has been years I was not involved in any writing since joining Maxis, my employer. Although my daily task needs me to use PC, internet and phone calls, I don't have quite much quality time to write something that I love. But I promise, it won't become an excuse this time! Enjoy!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...