My Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Friend vs. Best Friend

Speacially dedicate to my bestfriends ever... and my frens as well...

Friend: calls your parents by mr. and mrs.
Best friend: calls your parents dad and mom.

Friend: has never seen you cry
Best Friend: has always had the best shoulder to cry on

Friend: never asks for anything to eat or drink
Best friend: opens the fridge and makes herself at home

Friend: asks you to write down your number.
Best friend: they ask you for their number (coz they can't remember it)

Friend: borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back
Best friend: has a closet full of your stuff

Friend: only knows a few things about you
Best friend: could write a biography on your life

Friend: will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing
Best friend: will always go with you

Friend: would delete this letter
Best friend: will send this back to me and all of their online buddies
Friends Forever!

Written with a pen
Sealed with a kiss
If you are my friend,
Please answer this:

Are we friends or are we not?
You told me once, but I forgot. So tell me now and tell me true, So I can say.. I am here for you.
Of all the friends I've ever met, you're the ones I won't forget... And if I die before you do,
I'll go to Heaven and wait for you…

Show your friends how much you care.
Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND ( copy and paste), including the one who sent it to you. If it comes back to you, then you'll know you have a circle of friends.

Ok, Friend
Send this to.............
1-2 people you are a Bad friend... Booo!
3-5 people you are an OK Friend!
4-6 people you are a Good friend
7-10 people you are an awesome friend!
11-15 people you are a Fantastic friend!
20++ people you are the best of the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just know u my fren..heee..hope we can b fren n not my fiend..hahaha

erainfinity said...

Salam Sejahtera & Happy Ramadhan. Your BLOG is realy educational & informattive..it's ROCKS!!
Say..with your consent could I just copy some part of it & share it with others?
Keep ROCKIN!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...