My Followers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wired & Wireless

Hi friends. Instead of being so unlucky lately, I got a really nice GIFT!

Guess what?

Now i can access the internet via two options from my lovely room. Just see below... hehehehe

1st from the wireless network accidentally detected and provided from the Unknown. Thx to the Unknown SMC. I can get the SUPERB signal strenght from my lovely room. However, the signal covered all over in my house hahahhahaha.... What make me so happy? Its free maaa....!

Thx again to the UKNOWN SMC network providers


And 2ndly, of course from the Streamyx 1.0Mbps Package. Almost more than two years my house was connected to the world via Streamyx. And the fees? Millions of appreciation to my housemate(Baharin) for his kindness. Thx bro!

4 comments:

~d!b@~ said...

huh?
bagi 10 free line internet pon tp kalo mase utk mgunakannye xde..
dmanakah manfaatnya? huhu~

maklumlah, penggunanya asik bz je :P
hehe adekah benar pendapat saya ini yang arif?

adekah ianya seperti berunsur *jeles*? oh tidakkk tahniahlah diatas penemuan terbaru itu ngeee~

~d!b@~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eliza said...

nak free sja ya..

:)

Unknown said...

jom kita ramai2 sewa sebelah rumah dia...dapat line free huhu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...