My Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Register at Jobscentral for Thousand of Job Opportunities


I was looking for a better opportunity when i came across to find this, Jobscentral. I bet most of us already comfortable with Jobstreet but there is no harm at all for us to register with Jobscentral. It may help us to open more opportunities. 

Frankly speaking, I had registered with Jobscentral few years back but already forgot the password as I never try to log in the account to update my resume. It just left blank! Tonight, all the info required has been updated accordingly and I hope some miracle will show up. I really need to move on for a better career and future. 

7 comments:

kyle said...

someone's seriously considering changing job eh? hehhee

Unknown said...

yea true :) Instead I'd sent my resume to someone.

kyle said...

all the best!

faraHanAtiQahZaini said...

good luck!!

Unknown said...

Thx Kyle & faraHanAtiQahZaini :)

MOH KEMBARA said...

Salam Ali, akak doakan awak berjaya dpt jawatan yg lebih baik! Tak salah perbaiki kedudukan!

Unknown said...

Kak Halima - Salam dan terima kasih kak...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...